Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Soni's parents made it home to Albania all right. We are so glad that God is faithful and honors our prayers for travel safety. David went to stay with JD & Soni so he can watch the kids for them while they are working or sleeping. I think things are going ok, I haven't heard yet. I've been working and when I got home I worked some more. I have been sorting through things to see what I can get rid of. I have a long ways to go before I'll be done. We had a calm day, no wind, the last 2 days, unusual I know, but kind of nice. The smoke from the pastures is going straight up instead of blowing across the roads. It's supposed to rain for the next few days. Time will tell.... Time for me to get to bed. Have a great night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home