Friday, May 14, 2010

Good Evening Everyone,
Joel, Jennifer and I went to work today. The first house was in Canon City. I helped clean up the doggie stuff and broke out some windows with Jennnifer, so that Joel could replace them. I also helped Joel board up the shed and helped Jennifer pick up broken glass inside it. We went and took stuff to the dump, man oh man it did stink. At the next house Joel had me mow the lawn while he weedeated. They have a zero radius turn mower, a Grasshopper. It was interesting, I wasn't too great at it, but I got used to it. It started raining about 3/4 of the way done. We got pretty wet. At the next house, we replaced the drain pipe in the laundry room, and boarded up the old dryer vent, while Joel mowed the lawn. He was soaked to the skin by the time he was done. At least he won't have to go back tomorrow, because he got everything done.
When we got home, we made tuna casserole and Jerry & Shelby came over for supper. It's time for a nice hot bath and bed. TTYL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home