Sunday, May 16, 2010

We got home about 6:30. It was a nice uneventful ride, with not much traffic. I didn't even get sleepy. I yakked and listened then yakked somemore. The week was awesome, and I really enjoyed getting to spend some time with my 4 kids there. Back to the real world tomorrow. Yeah!! Also to the dentist!! Yeah!! Looking in the rear view mirror and seeing the last of Pikes Peak is always a sort of sad time for me. Glad to be home, lots to do, work. I will sure be glad when things kind of get back to normal around here, whatever that is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

So glad you got to come out, we loved having you! Thanks for all the help with all the projects, you are always good at motivating me! Love you and we'll see you soon!

Jennifer

May 18, 2010 at 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home