Friday, September 14, 2012

Sept. 14, 2012

We have had a nice rain, starting about 1:00 yesterday afternoon.  Last time I checked it was still coming down this morning.  The high yesterday was in the 60's and it was very pleasant. 

I needed to take Tim to town to work yesterday morning, and also had to stop by the church. When I got to the church, JD was there with Allie, so I took her with us. She was a good girl and had a good time in town. She used to not want to go. She is getting to be a pretty big girl.  We played in the basement some with her when we got back. 

I am getting ready to go to Colorado.  Robin, Becky, and I are going out to take  Mama.  She is going to stay with Aunt Shirley for a time, and we are going to drop her off in Buena Vista at Aunt Shirley's.  I will stay with Jennifer and Joel, and Robin and Becky are staying with Cathy, Robin's sister-in-law in Colorado Springs.  We will come back on Monday morning.  Jennifer said the aspens are turning, and I looking forward to seeing that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home